Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Technicolor Tuesday - Purple

It's Technicolor Tuesday here at Show Me Crafting. 
Tomorrow is my sister's birthday and purple is her favorite color. So in honor of Susan, let's party in purple!
Gorgeous Dress! If I only had the figure to wear it! Or the sewing ability to make it!

 Purple Yams. Did you know there was such a thing? They make purple ice cream with them.
 Purple Chair. I always wonder if this type of furniture is comfortable to sit in.. or just pretty to look at...
 This purple crab is prettier than the ones that were all over the beach in Biloxi that summer on vacation.. I wonder if my daughter would be just as terrified of pretty ones like this?
 Cute purple shoes!
 My Grandmother had a purple ceramic cow that sat on a shelf outside her kitchen. I think it was like this one.
 A selfish plug... One of the vintage sewing patterns up for sale in our Etsy shop :)
Since I've recently started bike riding, I thought this was appropriate.
I'd be remiss if I didn't include a purple heart, especially today. God bless our troops. Thanks for protecting us, for fighting for us, and for keeping us free.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment