Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started

Ok, to blog or not to blog.. that's been the question. I probably didn't pick the best time to start a blog. It was February. Things were crazy at work and I had an overseas business trip on the horizon. Preparing for that was taking up most of my spare time. Then I got back from my trip and things eventually settled down at work, so I was back to the question to blog or not.
I follow about 50 blogs. Some are no longer active, I need to clean up my list, (something else to do!). Most of the ones I follow are craft related. I'm so amazed and inspired by some of my favorite bloggers. Maybe on a future blog post I'll list my favorites. As soon as I figure out how to post links and all that that entails, (something else to do!). Maybe in the mean time I'll write some posts about some of the things I've made lately and a little more about me along the way, so you can get to know me.
"You"... that's my followers. Right now it's just my daughter. (Hi Honey!) But maybe one day there will be more, and "you" might read back through older posts. Assuming "you've" seen something the peaks your interest.
I've dabbled in crafts most of my adult life. In the last couple of years I rediscovered sewing. Maybe it's because I'm older and bit more patient, but I enjoy it more now than I did in years past. So, on with the blog. Hold on to your hats. Let's look at some recent crafting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment